All Tennessee School Board/C. Hal Henard Distinguished Service Award
All Tennessee School Board
During the annual convention, TSBA recognizes five to seven outstanding school board members as members of the All Tennessee School Board. Members of the board are selected by a panel of judges from nominations made by superintendents, school board members, district directors, or TSBA staff.
- Must have achieved Level IV boardsmanship award
- Quality of service wtih emphasis on the previous 12 months
- Participation in board development activities with emphasis on the previous 12 months
- Specific accomplishments of the local board of education during the nominee's term on the board
- Leadership activities at the local, regional, or state level
TN School Board Member of the Year/C. Hal Henard Distinguished Service Award
The nominees for All Tennessee School Board receiving the highest collective ranking by the judges is the recipient of the C. Hal Henard Distinguished Service Award and serves as chairman of the All Tennessee School Board.
- Must have earned at least Level IV in the boardsmanship program
- Quality of Service
- Participation in Board Development activities
- Leadership activities at the local, regional, and state levels
Deadline for nominations is September 30
1989 - present School Board Member of the Year/C. Hal Henard and All TN School Board Award Recipients
1953 - 1988 C. Hal Henard Award Recipients
The announcement of the winner and presentation of the award plaque will be made during the TSBA Annual Convention in November.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Katie Hock, TSBA Director of Communications & Member Services at 615-815-3907 or email@example.com