Board Advocacy for Children
To explore the school board’s role in building public support to achieve the school board’s vision.
The focal point of the day's activities is a discussion about working effectively with governmental bodies at all levels and the board's role as a creator of public opinion.
Major topics covered during this session include:
- Influencing State and Federal Legislators
- Developing Commission/City Council Support
- Developing Relationships with Other Boards
- Working With the Media
- Generating Parental and Public Support
- Turning Employees into Advocates
May 9, 2016: TSBA Headquarters
May 12, 2016: Johnson City
May 19, 2016: Memphis
Ben Torres David Sevier
To register for this event, please click on the button below.