The Board's Role in School Finance
To provide an overview of the board’s role in developing the school budget.
In this session, board members will learn their role in the budget process and how it relates the board's mission and vision for the school system.
Major topics covered during this session include:
- History of School Finance
- Overview of the BEP
- Local Revenue and Federal Funds
- Budget Process
- How to Read a Budget Document
- Factors Affecting a Budget
- Building Support for the Budget
June 23, 2016: Knoxville
June 29, 2016: Jackson
June 30, 2015: TSBA Headquarters
Chris Henson Robert Greene
To register for this event, please click on the button below.